In this role you will work in a fast-paced environment at the Red Barn Bingo Hall in Oshawa. Bingos contribute important revenue that delivers programs to Autism Home Base families. You will work in a team of four, along with the Red Barn staff.
- Banker: manages float, including pick up and drop off at the hub, reconciliation, going to the bank, making change, and on site duties.
- Ticket sellers work onsite to support the Red Barn staff and customers in their Bingo games including prize distribution
- All Bingo volunteers assist with cleaning, collecting, and counting at the end of the games
Expectations / Contribution Hours
- 4-5 hours per session
- 1-2 sessions per month, minimum 2-3 times a year
- Days, evenings, and weekends (varies monthly)usually Saturday evenings.
This role is a great fit if you are
- Friendly, calm under pressure, attentive, good customer service
- Comfortable handling money
- Can be on your feet for a long period of time
- If you are selected, you will need to provide a police screening with vulnerable sector clearance before the first day of work.
Can You help us?
Can You Help Us?
Autism Home Base is a proud member of