Do you game? Play an instrument? Play sports? Here is an important opportunity for you to share your passion to enrich the lives of Autistic adults. In this role, you will lead or co-lead a weekly or monthly program.
- Submit your program plan each season
- Arrive 15 min before each meet-up
- Greet families on arrival
- Set up and lead program
- Take photos
- Flag and report any concerns
- Help with cleaning up
Expectations / Contribution Hours
- 1-2 hour, weekly, biweekly, or monthly
- Day, evening, and weekend time sessions available
- Seasonal or annual commitment requested
This role is a great fit if you are
- Organized and responsible
- Passionate and engaging
- Friendly, with a non-judgmental attitude
- Intuitive, sensitive and adaptive
- Familiarity with autism across the spectrum would be an asset.
- If you are selected, you will need to provide a police screening with vulnerable sector clearance before the first day of work.
Can You help us?
Can You Help Us?
Autism Home Base is a proud member of