Press and Media
We’re always looking for opportunities to connect with more families by speaking with the media. Please email email@example.com to request an interview, photo or comment.
- Honouring World Autism Day – April 2022
- Elexicon Energy pledges multi-year partnership – April 2021
- Autism Home Base Partners With Rogers To Create New Television Program for World Autism Day – Mar 2021
- Pal Project funded through Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant – December 2020
- Autism Home Base, now in Peterborough – December 2019
- Autism Home Base (AHB) serves autistic adults and their families in Durham Region and Peterborough
- AHB’s community hub is located in historic downtown Bowmanville (132 Church Street, 2nd floor)
- AHB provides programs and activities at the hub, in the community, and online
- AHB is a registered Canadian charity (#81352 5797 RR0001), financials available on CRA website
AHB In the News
Branding & Style Guide
Can You help us?
Can You Help Us?
Autism Home Base is a proud member of